For helping the child reach his/her true potential, knowledge dissemination is done by using communication tools with latest technology including computers, display systems, projection etc. Fun-filled activities themed around the current events, News and Festivals are planned with special software packages to make learning a better experience. CDR School is equipped with state of the art infrastructure and a fun environment plus it offers a wide range of activities for the holistic development of a child:
- Literary Activities: Storytelling, Creative writing, Reading books from the library etc.
- Scientific Activities: Experimentation and model making, research projects etc.
- Cultural Activities: Music, Dance, Play, Drama etc.
- Artistic Activities: Painting, Sketching, Modeling etc.
- Indoor games, skating, splash pool, Taekwondo, outdoor swings etc.
Plans are afoot to equip each classroom with AV systems or Smart-boards.
Following is the procedure
- Step 1 Collect a form from our school/admission office.
- Step 2 Pay Rs.100 for the form, Get it verified and submitted.
- Step 3 Interview of student accompanied by the Parents/Guardians.
- Step 4 After selection the student has to go through a written test